Here’s what you need:
• 2 organic, free range chicken breasts
• 1 (28oz) can diced, fire roasted tomatoes
• 1 (4oz) can green chiles, chopped
• 1 yellow onion, chopped
• 2 cloves garlic, minced
• 1 head cauliflower, shredded
• 32 oz organic, free range chicken broth
• 2 teaspoons ground cumin
• dash of sea salt and pepper
• ¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
• 2 avocados
• Tajin seasoning for garnish
1. Combine all of the ingredients, except the cilantro, avocado and tajin, in a slow cooker. Cover and cook on high for 3 hours.
2. Remove the chicken breasts from the slow cooker. Shred with a fork and then return to the slow cooker.
3. Garnish each bowl with a sprinkle of cilantro, a few slices of avocado and a dash of tajin. Enjoy!